We have yet another exploding e-cig in the UK and the Daily Mail is there. However much like they did with the MRSA study they buried the facts deep into the article.
The device came with a charging lead but no plug, she said, so she used a phone charger – contrary to the maker’s instructions.
You know the e in e-cig stands for electronic right? When used properly electricity is one of the greatest boons to all mankind. However when you use it improperly it can bite you in your dumb ass.
If the manufacturers instructions say not to use a certain type of charger than you don’t use that charger. But yeah, let’s blame that on e-cigarettes. What’s the British equivalent of the word dumbass? Git? I think it’s git. What a worthless git.